Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Grab a hold of the hand rail!

A rather uneventful morning ride. I was a little upset when the only seat available on the 52 was half taken up by the person sitting next to it. However, the lovely gentlemen that were standing in front of it motioned for me to sit there, although the dude showed me his frustration. Whatever. I half sat on his leg and settled in.

The woman (embarked at Belmont and left at P) who told everyone that walked by her to "Grab a hold of the hand rail!" was cute. So concerned. Pretty much everyone ignored her. I did too, but I still heard her. I liked her hat too.

Apparently I need to run stairs, according to the Express. That did not a happy morning make. I just read the Washington City Paper last night -- you know, the "best of" version -- and they say the best spot to run stairs is Meridian Hill park. That's a half mile from home, so I should be able to do this, right? Right, we'll just see what happens there. I'm not planning to get my stair on anytime soon. But I read this twice in 12 hours? Torture! The Guilt!

Happy Earth Day to all.

Wait: 4
Ride: 33

No comments: